Looking to purchase a swim spa or exercise pool? There are over 40 manufacturers in the hot tub and swim spa industry that make swim spas (also know as swim in place pools). Some of these brands just dabble with just one or two models so that they can take a piece of the action in what is the largest growth segment in the hot tub industry for the past 5-10 years. Other brands take a deeper dive into swim spas by offering upwards of 15 different models.
Let start by taking a look at the brands with the largest offering;
Master Spas – Offers 15 models between all four of their swim spas lines.
- Michael Phelps Swim Spas – 3 models available featuring a propeller swim current system targeted towards more elite swimmers and athletes.
- H2X Swim Spas Challenger Series – 3 models available targeted towards the individual looking for backyard fitness and swimming. The Challenger Series still provides excellent performance but utilizes a jetted swim current (6 airless VIP Jets). The Challenger Series also features their “AquaSpeed VSP” which is touchscreen control panel that provides up to 25 variable speed settings and programmable workouts.
- H2X Trainer Swim Spas – 6 models available targeted at the individual looking for daily exercise and therapy. The H2X Trainer Series also utilizes the airless VIP Jets but comes with four swim jets instead of six like the Challenger Series.
- H2X Therapool Swim Spas – 3 models to choose from targeted at the individual looking for exercise, therapy, and recreation. The Therapools come with an air injected, jetted swim system that features up to 3 swim jets.
Endless Pools Swim Spas – The oldest and most dominant name in the swim spa category is Endless Pools. They are similar to Jacuzzi in that their brand name has become synonymous with the term “swim spa”. Aside from their “Original Endless Pool” line of built-in swim spas they offer 9 portable swim spa models that breakdown into three different categories. All categories also feature steel frame construction.
- Endless Pools Fitness Systems – The E-Series includes the E2000, E700, E550, and E500 portable swim spas. These units all features Endless Pools propeller generated swim current system targeted towards elite swimmers and athletes. There’s also the optional Endless Pools Fit@Home App which allows individuals to program customized workouts and monitor performance. High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) has become popular with swimming to so you can use the Fit@Home App to program your own personal HIIT swim workout.
- Endless Pools SwimCross Exercise Systems – The X-Series includes the X2000, X500, and X200 portable swim spas. These units feature a jetted swim current with five speed settings for swimmers of all skill levels.
- Endless Pool RecSport – The R-Series includes the R500 and R200. The most economical of the three lines the RecSport models feature a jetted current with three swim speed settings.
PDC Swim Spas – Definitely one of the biggest swim spa offerings in the industry with four distinct lines. Of importance is PDC’s TruSwim® dual propulsion swim spa featuring two side by side props that create one of the widest, smoothest, and most powerful swim currents on the market.
- TruSwim Propulsion Swim Spa Series – Four premium models ranging in size from 15′ – 19′. Models include the TSX15 (180″ x 92″ x 56″), TSX17 (204″ x 92″ x 56″), TSX19 (227″ x 92″ x 56″), and TSX219 Swim Spa and Hot Tub Combo (227″ x 92″ x 56″)
- Summit Premium Jetted Swim Spa Series
- Synergy Jetted Swim Spa Series
- Vitality Fitness Swim Spas Series
HydroPool Swim Spas
- AquaPlay Swim Spas
- AquaSport Swim Spas
- AquaTrainer Swim Spas
- Executive Sport Swim Spas
- Executive Trainer Swim Spas
Catalina Swim Spas
Tidal Fit Swim Spas (Artesian Spas)
Dynasty Swim Spas
Coast Spas Swim Collection (Vanishing Edge)
Reference our Best Swim Spa Spa Brands of 2020 for other makes and models.