To lounge or not to lounge? That is the question when picking out a hot tub especially if it’s your first one. Speaking from over 17 years worth of hot tub retail experience I can tell you a simple fact. Most first time hot tub buyers typically choose a hot tub with a lounger and most second time hot tub buyers do not want a lounger. The reason first time buyer choose a lounger is that, in theory, they want to be able to sit in a relaxed position and have jets placed behind their feet, calves, knees, hamstrings, and glutes for a full body therapy experience. The two reasons why second time hot tub buyers avoid a lounger is because they feel that they float out of the lounger when the jets turn on and that the lounger takes up extra space (two seats) that doesn’t get used because they float. Another less therapeutic and more practical reason for avoiding a lounger is that it’s better for entertaining since everyone faces the middle and its easier to have a conversation.
With that said, there are a smaller percentage of second time hot tub buyer who owned a lounger in their first hot tub and know that they DEFINATELY want one in their second hot tub because it got used. it’s also important to understand that not all loungers are created equal. There are loungers out there that are better than others. The more ergonomic, upright, and deeper the lounger, especially in the butt area, the more comfortable it is and less likely to float out. The flatter the lounger the more likely you are to float out when the jets turn on.
Then there are dual lounger or double lounger hot tubs available for the lounging enthusiast. Double lounge hot tub not terrible common as they appeal to a smaller niche of hot tub buyers, however, most of the larger hot tub manufacturers try to offer at least one in their line up.
We’ve compiled a complete list of every dual lounge hot tub available in the industry as of writing this article. We’ve broken them down into smaller and larger sizes depending on what you are looking for.
Smaller 2-3 Person Double Lounger Hot Tubs:
- Artesian Spas South Seas Series “533DL” – Middle of the road hot tub with a single pump and 33 jets. 82″ x 65″ x 31″
- Catalina Spas “Kennedy” – Well Equipped, 3 person hot tub featuring two different sized loungers. 84″ x 70″ x 38″
- Dynasty Spas Hideaway Series “DL416” and “DL424″ Double Lounger – The DL416 is a great little spas that can run on 110v plug and play electrical while the DL424 has more jets and larger pump for improved performance. 60″ x 82.5″ x 30”
- Hydropool Hot Tubs “Serenity II” Double Lounger – Nice little hot tub feature just two lounger and no other seating. Unfortunately its available in Europe only.
- Signature Spas “NS-3 Plus” Double Lounger –33 jet spa with larger 6hp jet pump. 80″ x 63″ x 32″
- Signature Spas “NSS-3″ Double Lounger – 25 jet spa with 2hp motor capable of running 110v or 220v. 80″ x 63″ x 32”
- Pinnacle Spas “PS623 and PS633” Double Lounger – Smaller footprint with dual loungers available in two jet counts. The PS623 is a 23 jet model that is capable of running 110v and the PS633 is 33 jets model with a larger pump for enhanced performance.
- Premium Leisure “GO 622” and “GO 632” – Both models are part of Premium Leisure’s GO Spas line up and feature dual loungers with no extra seats. The GO 622 is a 22 jets version that can be run on a 110v electrical connection. The GO 632 is a 32 jet models with a larger jet pump for improved performance.
- Passion Spas “Soulmate” – Compact unit with 52 jets and two jet pumps. 84″ x 65″ x 35″
- Bullfrog Spas A Series Double Lounger
Larger 4-6 Person Double Lounger Hot Tubs:
- Arctic Spas “Klondiker” Double Lounger – Available in the higher end “Epic” package and more basic, “Designer” jet package. 86″ x 69″ x 39″
- Artesian Spas Island Series “Barbados” Double Lounger – Higher end unit with lots of standard features and upgrades. 91″ x91″ x36″
- Artesian Spas Island Series “Bimini” Double Lounger – Higher end unit that has capacity for 10 people. 91″ x 131″ x 36″
- Artesian Spas South Seas Series “853DL” – Middle of the road hot tub with two pumps and lots of jets. 91″ x91″ x36″
- American Whirlpool Hot Tubs “282” – Nicely equipped dual pump hot tub. 92″ x92″ x36″
- American Whirlpool Hot Tubs “472” – Nicely equipped dual pump hot tub. 88″ x 88″ x36″
- American Whirlpool Hot Tubs “982” – Well equipped, extra large hot tub with seating for up to 10 people. 92″ x92″ x36″
- Bullfrog Spas A Series “A8D” – Nicely equipped dual pump hot tub featuring 4 jet packs. 94″ x94″ x38″
- Cal Spas Escape Series “Malibu EC-754DL” – Middle of the road hot tub with 54 jets. Also available in Malibu Plus with 60 jets. 87″ x 87″ x 39.5″
- Caldera Spas “Provence” Double Lounger – Higher end hot tub featuring a his and hers lounger and dual pumps. 78″ x 84″ x 35″
- Caldera Spas “Tarino” Double Lounger – Entry level Vacanza series hot tub. 82″ x 82″ x 33″
- Catalina Spas “XL21000″ – Nice hot tub with two ergonomic loungers. 87″ x 87″ 38”
- Clearwater Spas Resort Series “Orlando” Double Lounger – Nicely equipped hot tub with tons of jets. 92.5″ x 92.5″ x39.5″
- Clearwater Spas Northwest Series “Twin Peaks” Double Lounger – Middle of the road hot tub with 75 jets. 92.5″ x 84″ x34.5″
- Dimension One Spas “Diplomat” – Higher end hot tub with some nice standard features. 92″ x 92″ x 36″
- Emerald Spas “E950” and “M970″ Double Lounger – E950 is a mid level unit with 50 jets and the E970 is higher end unit with 70 jets. 92″ x 92″ x 40”
- Four Winds Spas “Cancun II” and “Cancun III” Double Lounger – The Cancun III is part of the Typhoon Series and is more premium hot tub and the Cancun II is part of the Cyclone Series and is more of a mid level hot tub. 91″ x 91″ x 38″
- Hot Springs Spas “Triumph” Double Lounger – Higher end unit part of the Highlife Series that is small and compact. 74″ x 93″ x 33″
- Hot Springs Spas “Prism” Double Lounger – Mid-high end unit that is part of the Limelight Series. 91″ x 110″ x 38″
- Marquis Spas “The Show” Double Lounger – Higher end Signature Series model with tons of jets. 90″ x 94″ x 35″
- Marquis Spas “The Resort” Double Lounger – Higher end Signature Series model with a true lounger and one recliner type seat with full body therapy. 85.5″ x 85.5″ x 35″
- Mira Hot Tubs “M800DL” Double Lounger – Mid range hot tub with two pumps. 91″ x 91″ x 38″
- Mira Hot Tubs “M10000DL” Double Lounger – Higher end hot tub with three pumps. 91″ x 91″ x 38″
- Master Spas Twilight Series “TS87.3″ Double Lounger – Mid range hot tub with a his and hers lounger. 94″ x 84″ x 38”
- Royal Spas “Regal” Double Lounger -Mid range, 42 jets hot tub. 79″ x 87″ x 36″
- Royal Spas “Empress” Double Lounger – Part of the Hybrid Hot Tub series, the Empress has a nice dual lounger layout. 79″ x 87″ x 36″
- Thermospas “Park Ave” Double Lounger – Unique layout with a double wide lounger that is also reversible. 95″ x 80″ x 38″
- Signature Spas “S-13″ Double Lounger – Well appointed, dual pump model with 69 jets. 92″ x 92″ x 36”
- Wind River Spas “The Hurricane” Double Lounger – The Hurricane is a 62 jet model however its available in the Vail 48 jets, Summit 34 jets, Rejuvinator 28 jets, and Voyage 14 jets models as well.
- Passion Spas “Delight” Double Lounger – 60 jets hot tub with two jets pumps. 84″ x 84″ x 36″
- Passion Spas “Relax” Double Lounger – 34 jets hot tub with a single jet pump. 80″ x 80″ x 33″
- Passion Spas “Ecstatic Wave” Double Lounger – Extra large, higher end hot tub featuring a regular lounger and also a “levitation bed”. 120″ x 90″ x 36″
- Passion Spas “Euphoria” Double Lounger – Eight foot hot tub with a regular lounger and also a “levitation bed”. 90.5″ x 90.5″ x 36″
- Passion Spas “Desire” Double Lounger – Larger hot tub featuring side by side loungers. 108″ x 90″ x 36″
- Passion Spas “Repose” Triple Lounger – Larger hot tub featuring THREE loungers. 100″ x 80″ x 33.5″
- Pinnacle Spas “PP740″ Double Lounger – Seven foot hot tub part of the Pinnacle Plus Series. 84″ x 84″ x 36”
- Pinnacle Spas “PP851″ Double Lounger – Eight foot hot tub part of the Pinnacle Plus Series. 91″ x 91″ x 36”
- Premium Leisure Spas “LE 851″ Double Lounger. Middle of the road 8 foot model that is part of the Leisure’s Edge Series. 91″ x 91″ x 36”
- PDC Spas – “Reno” Double Lounger. The Reno is part of the Luxury Series of spas offered by PDC and boasts 66 jets. 86″ x 86″ x 37″
- Vita Spa – “Salon” Double Lounger. The Salon is part of the 500 Series offered by Vita Spa and features 53 jets. 92″ x 92″ x 38″
- Hot Spot – “Pace” Double Lounger. The Hot Spot Collection Pace model is 6′ 10′” x 6′ 10″ square. The Pace has seating for 5 and is the only larger size dual lounger hot tub that can run on 115v (plug and play) or 220v.
For more information you can visit our brands pages, buyers guides, or simply fill out our “Free Local Hot Tub Quotes” form to get competitive prices on hot tubs and swim spas in your local area. You can also click our “Spa Buyer’s Consult” link above to get one on one expert advice on the best hot tubs available in your area.
4 thoughts on “Best Double Lounger Hot Tubs and Spas”
How does the Integrity spa, Bimini spa rate?