In this article we have chosen to highlight the top 10 hot tub manufacturers for 2018 and also point out their top selling models for prospective buyers. These brands are recognized as the biggest brands in the United States based on size of dealer network. The best-selling models are derived from industry retail experts.
1. Hotsprings Spas – The perennial powerhouse, Hotsprings Spas continues to be the most dominant player in the hot tub industry year in and year out. Founded in 1977, the Hot Springs brand is known for quality, efficiency, and reliability.
- Best Selling Model – Vangaurd
2. Jacuzzi Hot Tubs – The brand name that defined the industry. For most unknowing individuals a hot tub is a Jacuzzi and vice a versa. Jacuzzi has not only done a good job in pioneering the industry they have continued to maintain their position as a marquis player for over 50 years.
- Best Selling Model – J365
3. Sundance Spas – Since 1979 Sundance Spas has been associated with quality construction and design.
4. Caldera Spas – Owned by Watkins Wellness (also owns Hotsprings Spas), Caldera has always been known for its comfort, energy efficiency, and quality.
- Best Selling Model – Geneva
5. Bullfrog Spas – This brand is anything but conventional. In 1996 Bullfrog Spas broke the mold in hot tub design with their unique interchangeable jet pack system and 100% wood-free construction. Furthermore, Bullfrog spas have less than half of the plumbing found in a traditional hot tub while delivery more power through the jets and greater overall efficiency.
- Best Selling Model – A Series A7L
6. Artesian Spas – this brand is quietly taking over the market and securing its position in the top 10. Artesian Spas builds five distinct lines (Garden, South Seas, Island, Platinum Elite, and TidalFit) of hot tubs catering to every niche and price point. Be it size, budget, shape, or style Artesian offers something for everyone including a robust swim spa line.
- Best Selling Model – Antigua
7. Maax Spas (aka American Whirlpool)- Superior quality, innovation, and design have always been the hallmarks of the Maax manufacturing since 1969. Maax Spas caters to all buyers in the market with its six distinct brands (Vita Spas, California Cooperage Spas, Elite Spas, In-Fit Swim Spas, American Whirlpool) including a swim spa line (PowerPool).
- Best Selling Model – Maax 471 (now part of the American Whirlpool line)
8. Dimension One Spas – An industry leader in manufacturing and design since 1977, Dimension One has remained a big player in the mid to high end hot tub market. D1 was the first to launch many innovations in the hot tub industry like ozone, water features, and curved shapes.
- Best Selling Model – @ Home Series – Meridian
9. Dynasty Spas – A perfect meld of beauty and performance, Dynasty Spas put the spa in inSPAration. Since 1995 Dynasty spas has gained market share year after year with their value driven hot tubs. Feature rich and eye catching curb appeal make these spas a cut above the rest.
- Best Selling Model – Topsail
10. Marquis Spas – Employee owned and quality driven, Marquis Spas has remained committed to manufacturing hot tubs with the highest standards in the industry. Boasting 5 distinct lines, Marquis also offering covers all shapes, sizes, and budgets.
For more information you can visit our brands pages, buyers guides, or simply fill out our “Free Local Hot Tub Quotes” form to get competitive prices on hot tubs and swim spas in your local area. You can also click our “Spa Buyer’s Consult” link above to get one on one expert advice on the best hot tubs available in your area.